cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Paddiewack
Superstar

Have had an announced migration to a new Three voicemail service overnight and I have to say it’s infinitely better than its previous incarnation. In particular it supports HD voice so the call is super clear and waves goodbye to the two person announcement approach. Could this be a step towards visual voicemail? Well possibly;who knows,for now though it’s a much improved experience in my opinion. 

Best solution
Best solution
Paddiewack
Superstar

Didnt see it! Nice to have something positive to post. 

View solution in conversation

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

I replied to a query a week, or so, ago. You can now leave different messages for different scenarios. 

Best solution
Paddiewack
Superstar

Didnt see it! Nice to have something positive to post. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Paddiewack

Yeah this is one of the improvements that all these system updates we've been talking about has delivered. Visual Voicemail is a bit more complicated so I can't put a timeframe on this, but the new software we've been implementing is enabling a bunch of positive improvements that we'll be rolling out in the future.

Thanks for the positive feedback, it's much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Paddiewack
Superstar

It’s excellent!

tarantella
Involved

I've just been through the menu on the new system, and it looks like Missed Call Alerts has finally been added! 

Woop woop!! Well done, Three: fantastic!

Visual Voicemail next (here's hoping)

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I know you've been asking for this one for a long time @tarantella! I'm sorry these changes can take a while, but always good to see community feedback being implemented 🙂

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.