What Is going on with the weak and fluctuating network coverage in PO8 XXX 

Kind regards 

Dean 😢 😢 

9 REPLIES 9
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi Dean,

Sorry you're still having issues with your coverage. We have replied to a couple of your other posts, asking for a little more detail on what exactly is going on. Can you tell us if you're having issues with calls and texts, or just data? Was your connection in this area much better in the past, or has it always been like this?

It looks like there's been some work carried out in the area in the last week. Can you try resetting your network settings to refresh your connection? You should be able to find that option in your phone's settings menu, usually under reset options. You may find our device support pages handy for this too.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

dmason197
Fledgling

Hi

Steph

Well I'm having issues with weak and fluctuating network coverage in PO8

Also my calls keeps dropping I'm not seeing any network improvement so far and the second line technical support cannot advise when this situation might improve?

I've got slow broadband speeds and buffering on YouTube and BBC iPlayer

My calls keep dropping and I'm only getting between zero or one signal strength?

Kind regards 

Dean 😢 😢 😢 

StephR
Employee
Employee

Thanks for this additional info, Dean. That sounds like a proper pain, I'm sorry calls and data have been so intermittent for you.

Other than the maintenance work I mentioned, I'm not seeing any issues in the area at first glance. I've therefore dropped you a PM with a few more details on how we can move things forward for you.

Thanks

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

dmason197
Fledgling

U can't use any data allowance on either 3G or 4G at my post code?

It's been the same issues for quite some time with weak and fluctuating network coverage 

Slow broadband speeds and buffering on YouTube and BBC iPlayer 

Kind regards 

Dean 😢 😢 😢 

dmason197
Fledgling

Steph the Network Status checker doesn't even show accurate information for the post code I have given?

Even another forum user stated the same about the signal being rubbish in PO8

Kind regards 

Dean 😢 😢 😢 

dmason197
Fledgling

See attached speed test results on 3G

I can't even get any speed test results for 4G It won't even connect I'm having issues with slow broadband speeds and buffering on YouTube and BBC iPlayer

Screenshot_20220901-130810_Chrome.jpg

nick
Fledgling

cf62 xxx same issue poor internet, text  and phone calls, for over 90 days

diabolical service promised call backs never appear ofcom next

dmason197
Fledgling

All I get when I check the network status page Is the following information which isnt accurate?

Why would Three tell me the signal will improve in PO8 But this isn't the case?

Our systems haven’t reported any network problems.

Use coverage checker to see the usual signal strength in this area.

We’ll check that this information is up to date every 30 minutes. (last updated 10:15 am 31 August 2022).

Pini1970
Fledgling

poor broadband connection in st17 area been working on the mast since august