cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the place to cancel add ons?

gbob
Fledgling

I bought an add on to be able to use data, and I simply can't find where to cancel it on my3 no matter where I look. I'm from the US and just had this to visit, so I'd really like to cancel it, but I just can't see where it is. I've looked under settings, manage add ons, everything I can find, but I can't find a link to cancel it anywhere. I even searched for it on the website and the link just took me back to the sign on page. Previous topics here have not helped in any way as they all basically just say "you should be able to find it"

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

In that case it’s probably best if you get customer service to do it but you really ought to be able to complete it yourself via the My Three app.

gbob
Fledgling

Again where in the app is it? The manage add ons shows what I have and has an info link but I can't find a cancelation link anywhere 

Anonymous
Not applicable

No when I said “you really ought to be able to complete it yourself”I meant there should be an option to do just that. Not that you were failing to do so which is why I suggested you contact customer service.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

I can see the title here mentioned cancelling add ons, but you also mentioned you're from America. Is it actually an add on you're looking to cancel? If so, what is the add on? Or is it the account you're looking to cancel? I'm wondering just in case there is a difference in the terminology we use when referring to different products. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

gbob
Fledgling

I have the 12GB data pack auto renew. I'm trying to cancel it before it renews on June 3

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming. 

My understanding was that these could be cancelled by signing into the Three app, or on the web, then heading to Manage Top Ups, once there you can choose to cancel your current Data Pack and it's Auto Renewal. 

If for some reason that's not working, the support team would be happy to remove the Auto Renew for you. If you end up having to do that, pop through to them on Livechat and they will sort that out for you. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.