cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my mobile network so bad all of a sudden? RM11

Phoney_24
Fledgling

I don’t know if it’s because they’re phasing out the 3G networks, however, I can’t seem to get good signal in certain areas anymore. It’s so frustrating, usually I’d have great signal but now I have to look for public WiFi to get anything done while I’m out. I’ve checked the coverage checker and supposedly I’m supposed to have great signal in that area, but in reality that’s not the case. I thought it may be an issue with my phone, however, my sister has the same issue.  

What’s going on?! Not to mention, there are days where I don’t have signal at all, for hours on end.

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Superstar

Put your postcode in the service status page to see if any issues in your area. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could try calling tech support on 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 again. They should be able to definitively answer your questions and tell you when any work in your area is due to be completed. (Keep it to yourself lol but I’ve found them quite helpful) unusual I know. 

Solidbond
Fledgling

It seems that the Three mast which was located on a building in North Street Hornchurch had to be removed as the building had been sold. EE also had a mast on the same building and have been open and honest with their customers about it, https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Mobile-Network-discussions/Coverage-in-Hornchurch/td-p/1375586/page/6 unlike Three who deny there is a problem, or say that it will be sorted in 7 days, and then the next 7 days, then a further 7 days and so on. I've now filed a complaint with the Ombusdman to get out of my  contract with Three as they refuse to admit there is a problem