Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-Sim Montenegro

pdturbo
Fledgling

Hi All,

Travelling to Montenegro next week and they do a very good tourist e-Sim as for some reason roaming in Montenegro is very expensive.

However getting any details from Three how to use this service is challenging. I have a compatible iPhone and have the following questions and can't get an answer.

1) With the e-Sim activated does it allow me to receive calls to my UK number?

2) If I make a call via the e-sim does it use the UK or Montenegro number?

3) How do I access my voicemail via this e-sim

4) If all else fails can I use Wi-Fi calling ? 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Clever-Trevor
Involved

Hi

I have multiple e-sims installed - so depends on whether your e-sim is ‘data’ only or ‘phone’ e-sim. 

Once e-sim installed - you then can choose how it behaves ( eg. Set a primary for data & calls ) etc 

However, what I do is keep it simple & just ‘turn off’ the contract SIM while abroad ( and temporary e-sim is then active only - ensuring no cost to my primary sim. But if you do need incoming calls etc from your primary - then this is easily set up ( ie. When you add the e-sim you can set how it will work )

Hope this helps 

pdturbo
Fledgling

Super kind reply thank you. Looks like the e-sim is data only

https://telekom.me/privatni-korisnici/service?webShopItemId=617

pdturbo
Fledgling

Actually Trevor, can't see the option for turning off the Sim?

Clever-Trevor
Involved

Hi,

Under ‘mobile data’ see ‘data plans’ ( list of physical & esims ) - they say ‘on’ - select each & you can swivel a switch off/on 

Hope this helps