Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-Sim Montenegro

pdturbo
Fledgling

Hi All,

Travelling to Montenegro next week and they do a very good tourist e-Sim as for some reason roaming in Montenegro is very expensive.

However getting any details from Three how to use this service is challenging. I have a compatible iPhone and have the following questions and can't get an answer.

1) With the e-Sim activated does it allow me to receive calls to my UK number?

2) If I make a call via the e-sim does it use the UK or Montenegro number?

3) How do I access my voicemail via this e-sim

4) If all else fails can I use Wi-Fi calling ? 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Clever-Trevor
Involved

Hi

I have multiple e-sims installed - so depends on whether your e-sim is ‘data’ only or ‘phone’ e-sim. 

Once e-sim installed - you then can choose how it behaves ( eg. Set a primary for data & calls ) etc 

However, what I do is keep it simple & just ‘turn off’ the contract SIM while abroad ( and temporary e-sim is then active only - ensuring no cost to my primary sim. But if you do need incoming calls etc from your primary - then this is easily set up ( ie. When you add the e-sim you can set how it will work )

Hope this helps 

pdturbo
Fledgling

Super kind reply thank you. Looks like the e-sim is data only

https://telekom.me/privatni-korisnici/service?webShopItemId=617

pdturbo
Fledgling

Actually Trevor, can't see the option for turning off the Sim?

Clever-Trevor
Involved

Hi,

Under ‘mobile data’ see ‘data plans’ ( list of physical & esims ) - they say ‘on’ - select each & you can swivel a switch off/on 

Hope this helps