cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM missing

DpnNick1992
Regular

I just bought a new Samsung Galaxy Watch 7 Utra AI and was meant to get an eSIM with it.

Looking at the instructions online, I was meant to receive 2 emails. 1 with a QR code, 1 with activation code. I didn't receive any.

Instead, they emailed me to "download" the eSIM from the account on the website. When I go to "activate sim" in the account settings, nothing's in there.

Now what? What's the next step?

Please help!

Best solution
Best solution
DpnNick1992
Regular

Heeeey....mazel-tov!

I read somewhere that I need to try writing the PW first, and then the ID/EMAIL and it might work.

It worked! What a stupid fix! lol😂

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @DpnNick1992,

Thanks for getting in touch, and we understand that not being able to use your eSIM is an inconvenience.

If you have a mobile account, this data plan with the Samsung Galaxy Watch may not be linked to your mobile account to ensure both subscriptions are under the same account. This may be why the eSIM doesn't show in your account as available to activate.

If this is the case, our Customer Support team can help with linking the accounts.

Alternatively, if the Samsung Watch plan is under the same account or is a stand alone subscription, our Customer Support team can look at resending the eSIM emails to you. Please connect with an agent to ensure we can help you with this.

Thanks,
Michael

All the accounts are linked, as I had to log in to finish my purchase. It's now been 2 days and the eSIM still hasn't been "delivered. I contacted CS to no avail, and was told that it will take 7 days for them to get back to me. This is getting really frustrating now.

I have requested a new eSIM for a different number, and that one has been "delivered" without a hitch. Somehow, I don't have that option for this number.

Best solution
DpnNick1992
Regular

Heeeey....mazel-tov!

I read somewhere that I need to try writing the PW first, and then the ID/EMAIL and it might work.

It worked! What a stupid fix! lol😂