cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

evening

nick
Fledgling

poor if any internet, calls cutting out well over 100 days, yet the options are to increase my monthly fee, Ofcom next. 

Customer services non exit, diabolical 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

I have a theory. I moved from EE to 3 due to data rates dropping to near zero during the working day but I found 3 was nowhere near as good as it was.

My theory is that the networks have been flogging home broadband with so much success that they cannot install bandwidth fast enough to maintain contention ratios to a level that provides a consistent service to its customers. 

Most people who complain complain about data rates more than quality and availability of voice calls.

Solution. The networks need to invest more in system expansion but I expect that labour, materials and cash my be the issue.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey, Nick. 

It's disappointing to hear your experience has been so poor. I'm a bit baffled at the idea that increasing your monthly cost was given as an option in this case. 

I'll send you a PM with some details on what to do next so that we can get to the bottom of it. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.