cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop receiving calls due to very wek signal in London

pilotedvan
Fledgling

Hi Guys,

Callers complain that they cannot get through to me as it comes across as busy. They are not even directed to voicemail. I only found out recently. I have popped into the three store many times and it seems that there is an issue as the signal is very weak in my office basement. I cannot change my address, but my colleagues on other networks receive calls. My customers have complained, and some have managed to get through when I am on the road or at other locations. I have been trying for a few weeks to get this resolved. The store says that the only thing is to get a PAC code and use another network. Could you please resolve this issue, terminate the contract, or give me a PAC code? At the Three store they tried several ways, SIM replacements etc. but no luck. is there a workaround as the normal three customer lines don't understand and drop the call as they don't understand the problem that is killing my business as many of these callers cannot leave a message as they are told I am on another call?

Thanks guys as I have been a customer for almost 9 years and now I am told that I have to pay a few hundred pounds to get my number released.  I don't think it is the same problem that BT always used in the during the 70s/80s and 90s  due to lack of capacity but it seems like it.

Or is it EE or BT blocking calls from their networks to convert three customers?

Is there a workaround? To redirect the calls? 

Anyone help with a solution please

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pilotedvan,

Sorry we missed this post at the time, I responded to your post on another topic, but I haven't seen a response from you there: https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Account-and-services/how-to-escalate-a-complaint/m-p/34096#M7587

Have you been able to check our Network Status Checker to see if we're aware of any issues in the area? It sounds like you may be a Three Business customer, have you been in touch with the Business Team?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.