cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Roaming Italy - Mobile Network unavailable

Dylan_B
Fledgling

Hi, I've arrived in Italy after purchasing a 14 day pass over the weekend and am unable to connect to Mobile Networks.

Going into the settings to try and select a network, all the listed connections have (forbidden) beside them. Three state they should be able to roam here, however trying to contact anyone requires either a phone call or SMS 2FA, which won't connect.

Very disappointed that my partner can connect with no issues with a different provider and after recent service issues, this is yet another item pulling me away 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dylan_B,

I'm sorry your post never received a response at the time. Did you manage to find a solution to this issue?

It sounds like the issue could be that Roaming may not have been active on your account, based on the phone advising the local networks were forbidden.

We do attempt OTP checks via text wherever possible to make security and account validation as smooth as possible, but our teams can usually carry these checks out via email, or provide basic tech support with back up processes. All the contact options are here, including numbers which can be used from abroad.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.