cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 App linked to old number

julesandsand
Fledgling

My wife and I both had 3 pay monthly accounts which we ported to EE a few months back. Last month I added a 3 payg sim to my phone and am able to manage that number on my account online or on the 3 app.

Today my wife also added a 3 payg sim to her phone which is working fine but in her account online and on the 3 app it says she has no active lines. It would appear that the account is still linked to her old number as access codes are being sent to her EE number which she ported from 3 despite putting in the new number when logging in.

Can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
Paddiewack
Maestro

As we say so often on here we’re all mainly customers like yourselves so it’s the customer service route you need. 
I genuinely wish I could help more.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @julesandsand,

As @Paddiewack says the community is a customer forum, but I'm happy to refer you to some help within Three. I've sent you a PM to connect you with some colleagues that can take a closer look.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Thommo316
Fledgling

Hi there any chance you could get someone to help me also I have had a similar problem since september after changing to a 3x business sim deals and nothing but problems, many thanks Scott.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Thommo316,

Sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties in managing your accounts since moving to Three Business. From my understanding the Three App doesn't support business accounts currently. Or are you unable to access your business SIMs from the Three Business site?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.