Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Several phones on one My 3 account?

I administer the three contract Sims for my family's phones under my name.  I recall being able to manage all three numbers and contracts all under one login previously on the Three website.  Under the current My3 sytem it seems the login is by numbe...

pkendall by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hi I am trying to make international calls to Saudi Arabia. Is there any package for international calls to register in?

Data packsand add ons

Hello, please assist and help me i have active data pack of 15 pounds/30gb with 12gb roaming data that will expired on 12 sept 2022. But i have consumed the 12gb roaming data and im outside uk using roaming data. I have added a 12pounds add ons but w...

Redick by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep my number

My contact ends on the 24th August I have got a new contact with 3 but I want to keep this number I have had it 20 years, if it can’t be put on to my new contract, can it please be sent to me as a 3 pay as you go sim hope to here back very soon, I do...

Darren53 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my SIM card whilst cleaning device

Took my SIM card out to clean ,  because I was getting a NO SIM CARD INSTALLED message, and I’ve somehow lost the SIMim only on PAYG but I don’t want to change numbers, can I get any help? I have a spare PAYG sim that hasn’t been used

Rpascott by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone stolen - Proof of barring / proof of usage

HiMy phone has been stolen over a month ago and I have been inquiring for proof of barring and proof of usage to go forward with my insurance claim.I have contacted three 5 times!! That's right, 5 times and I still have yet to receive this informatio...

Kenny1 by Fledgling
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

false account

I have qty 5 physical devices (qty 5 sim cards) however qty 11 direct debits from my Bank account, each having its own account number. after spending all day on the phone talking to support, and a Store it been established that this was due to upgrad...

tm by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My3 Account for Broadband Hub

Does anyone know how I can log into My 3 account (either online or via the app) using a number which is for my 4G broadband device? Since the SIM is in the router and not a phone, it can't receive texts but every time I try to log into my account, it...

EP by Fledgling
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors