cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

401 Error

Kags86
Fledgling

Anyone else getting this error when trying to login via app or browser?

9 REPLIES 9
Aw
Fledgling

I’ve had the same problem on the app and website don’t know how to solve the issue 

Kags86
Fledgling

Suppose at least it’s not just one of us.

Nonamealright
Fledgling

I have the same issue. I just had a new SIM. It's frustrating.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We've seen a few reports of this issue. We're looking into this as a priority and expect access to My3 and the Three App should be restored for everyone affected soon. We’re sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

g_nc12
Fledgling

Please can we get an update on when 3 expects account login to be back up and running? - soon is a bit vague

HardNock
Fledgling

Yep, been the same since late yesterday. Started intermittent and then cannot log into my account on either the app or the website at all since early this morning. I desperately need a replacement eSIM for a new phone but can't do anything as I can't log in. Not even Three live chat staff can help, I just have to grin and bear it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news guys It’s fixed for me as of now!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

That's great to hear. The issue was quite intermittent, but it should all be sorted out for everyone by now. If anyone is still seeing these errors logging in, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

rky
Involved

I registered as new customer and all worked well