cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ms Julie

MsJulie
Regular

👋hi do I have to have a 3 phone and sim if I want to use a 3mifi, or can the phone be a different network. My phone and sim expire next month but I have 15 months to go on my wifi contract. 

Best solution
Best solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most of these mifi’s are unlocked but an easy way to check is go onto the router homepage and it’ll tell you or of course you could just put a sim from a different network into it.

View solution in conversation

8 REPLIES 8
Geluk
Key player

If supplied via 3, probably locked to their network. idMobile sims will work in it.

MsJulie
Regular

I have a 3 mifi. Can it still work if my phone and sim is with another company

Best solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most of these mifi’s are unlocked but an easy way to check is go onto the router homepage and it’ll tell you or of course you could just put a sim from a different network into it.

MsJulie
Regular

I have a 3 mifi. Can I use a different phone and network  and will mifi still work

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve answered your first post and your post yesterday on the same subject has been answered. ! Please read them. There is no need to post multiple times on the same subject to see if you get the same answer which is what you’re doing.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MsJulie,

Please refrain from starting multiple topics asking the same question. I've merged all your posts onto one, to keep things tidy and ensure other members topics are given equal opportunity to be viewed and answered.

I'm happy to confirm, you can keep a Three MiFi account active without having to use our service for your phone. I hope that if you speak to the sales team or one of our stores, they can find a suitable option for you to renew though.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

MsJulie
Regular

Sorry for the mess up and to all that replied Thankyou.my first time with iPhone its mind boggling 😳😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries!👋