cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aaaand I've still got Top-Up Issues

IAmNorthStrike
Regular

Note that this is a follow up to this issue I posted about a while ago so if you aren't sure what I'm on about here then read that post first.

Yeah so- As it turns out: I've still got the exact same issue. And it's actually had a massive knock-effect on my work and my social life ( a very huge majority of my friends are overseas so I can't just walk down to town to see them or chat. )

I'd have thought by now that if there was a technical issue 3 would've repaired it by now, or well before now, since this whole problem started such a long time ago. I did get advised by a family member ( who was formally with 3 herself ) to say I'm switching to another service provider if this issue isn't resolved, but in all fairness I've been with 3 for so long I don't want to risk stressing myself out even more by trying to switch providers.

( Plus tbh 3 is actually brilliant, when they're not having technical issues of course. )

I'd attempt to top up again but I've already tried over 10 times, and by the looks of it there's other people who have had the same issue. I'll see if I can talk to customer support later today since it's currently 4:13AM at time of writing this.

Best solution
Best solution
IAmNorthStrike
Regular

Update, several hours later: Yay I managed to get the issue fixed !!

I'd spoken to Customer Support via the online chat thing they have ( Since I am VERY bad at phone calls ) and they managed to sort it pretty quickly !!

View solution in conversation

1 REPLY 1
Best solution
IAmNorthStrike
Regular

Update, several hours later: Yay I managed to get the issue fixed !!

I'd spoken to Customer Support via the online chat thing they have ( Since I am VERY bad at phone calls ) and they managed to sort it pretty quickly !!