cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topup issues for over 6-months

KieranFe
Regular

I’m Pay As You Go… £15 a month - convert to a Data pack… simple.
I used to call 333, do the usual button pressing, add £15, convert it into a data pack. simple… The original App from about a year ago, never worked, so Auto renew was never an option for me back then.

Around August, the wheels came off the wagon… I tried topping up via 333 as usual, and it simply refused to work… The app wouldn’t work either, and i ended up topping up by talking to someone on the 3 LiveChat and topping up via there? this went on for a month or two…

Finally the App started to function, i topped up via it and decided to setup up auto renew, just to make it simple. A few days later 3 decided to randomly help itself to my card and took £30 from my bank account. When I followed it up on LiveChat, i was assured that this was a gift from 3 or the recent issues i was facing… later that month i got my Bank statement and nope… no gift, they had charged my account. I deleted all card details from 3, and cancelled the auto renew.

I jumped through hoops to try get my money back, and figured i’d leave the balance and just use it for future data packs… having missed my topup this morning I accidentally used my last £15 in 20mins of normal data usage… so back to topping up !

This morning I topped up with £15… and with that, Three topped up £15 and instantly took a second £15…. This unauthorised £15 I want back in my own bank account so that its isn’t instantly used up on extra charges !

Having spend an hour on the Livechat chatting with someone who was giving me the usual stuff about “how valued i was, and that we will sort out my issue” I was told they could do nothing and for me to call 333…

so i’m back onto the monthly merry-go-round of 333 and I am now waiting for a call back in the next 72hrs to give me back my own money !

I think this is just the last straw… I’m a pretty simple mobile user, who is happy to pay £15 Pay as you go… you would think that would be simple…. with all the problems i’ve had adding credit to my account, this past 6 months, and i’m getting bored dealing with Three’s incompetence on a monthly basis…

I’ll never hear anything constructive on here, but good to vent a little, and if anyone else is facing the same issues, they might learn something from my experience… My advice is give up now…... but i'm sure other mobile providers are equally as poor

When i get the usual message “how likely are you to recommend Three to a family member or Friend” i’m afraid its a 0

1 REPLY 1
Paddiewack
Superstar

You’re wrong when you say you’ll never hear anything constructive on this forum in as much as I have every sympathy with you. I used to be a payg customer with Three and I DO know how frustratingly poor dealing with customer service via live chat is. There is little I can say because as you know we have no access to your account so all I can offer is tea and sympathy which I do in bucket loads. 
Best of luck mate.