cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else tried calling three support and end up getting asked the same questions over and over

cobber57
Fledgling

I tried using whatsapp  to call in a problem today concwerning my three router ZTE MC888. 

Im not sure if I was talking with an AI or a very poorly trained support person but hells bells this was poor. My three router keeps disconnecting on all my wired devices. However the devices on wireless stay connected. 1hour wasted from 14:53 to 15:45.

See the transcript below.

link removed

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cobber57,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the support team on Whatsapp, please don't share cloud links to the Community though, if you'd like to share images please use the options embedded on the Community's text editor so that these can be moderated.

I do wonder if this issue is the same or similar to: ZTE MC888 Ethernet ports random disconnections and dropped packets. 

The community member who posted this found that modifying their Wi-Fi coverage setting made their wired connections more reliable. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.