cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged twice for auto-renewal after system update

jimmyko678
Fledgling

I was charged twice for the monthly auto-renewal. After that the system buying a 30GB add-ons by its own.

Unable to access live chat as there's no operator available all the time.

Dialing 333 does not get me to any human but recorder only.

Anyone else having the same problem?

8 REPLIES 8
jimmyko678
Fledgling

Meanwhile calling to the voicemail also charge me credits.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jimmyko678,

This sounds like an issue that we're already aware of and are investigating. I'm really sorry for any disruption this has caused. I've also sent a PM which will link you to a team that are gathering details about any PAYG issues, so if this still isn't sorted, please get in touch with them and they'll make sure your info is passed to the investigating teams.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

hilary1066
Fledgling

This is happening with me also.  I am old PAYG but the My3 page has changed and old options not available.  They auto renewed an Add-On and then it doesn't work. Currently paying from my balance. Not cheap as roaming in USA.

Need that link urgently as Chat admitting they've no idea what's going on.  

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @hilary1066,

I've sent you a PM with the link I mentioned in case this is still happening. Most of the issues reported are clearing up, but we're keen to make sure that we haven't missed anyone.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

efun88
Fledgling

PAYG plan - I started the 10 GB plus an additional 10 GB if auto-enrolled in July 2023. Notice of system upgrade end of August and everything went downhill. Double charged on 29 Sept and Oct 1 - money taken out of bank. Three said they credited my account on Oct 9 - true. Meanwhile Oct 3 theres a mysterious balance addition of £17 followed by a reduction of £15??? Come November 6, my data isn't working. I check my account (see all of the above) and it looks like I seem to have been charged for out of plan data usage. Because suddenly my auto-enrollment is no longer active and I have "no active data pack". Why does a system change on Three's behalf mean that my service is so disrupted? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @efun88,

I'm really sorry to hear of the disruption this is causing. I've replied to your PM with info on some colleagues you can contact to look into this further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

leoinclapham
Fledgling

Yes I am facing a similar issue. I purchased an auto-renewing 6Gb boost last month that I would now like to cancel. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this, and there is no way to contact anyone on 333. 

I would cancel my entire contract, but there doesn't seem to be a way to speak to anyone to do this either!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @leoinclapham,

You can find all the ways to get in touch on our contact us page. I'm really sorry to hear that you're considering cancelling. You should be able to reach advisors through 333 though, can you walk me through what's happening when you've been trying to get in touch?

Thanks,
Jonathan