cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Account

Garygsax
Fledgling

Thought i would try out the 4G+Hub,so ordered one, the next day THEY! arrived, yes 3 x 4G+Hubs, rang Three ti let them know what happened, ok so after 40 minutes on the phone it was decided that i would choose one and a sim card to go with the hub withe the router and sim number that i was going to use and that Three would send a jiffy bag for the remaining two to be returned.

Tried the router and card, dreadful signal, approx 1.6 gigs, so no impressed, rang Three again to say that i would be returning that as well as the other 2, ok we'll send another jiffy bag, i said will you cancel the DDebit, yes no problem. 

Eventually the 2 jiffy bags arrived, so 2 in one bag and 1 in the other, off to the post office, receipts given. 

Now i am being asked to pay my direct debit of £5.00 a month for a product and service i dont have!!!! after numerous calls lasting forever I'm still no further on, i did notice after 2 weeks that the direct debit was still in place on my bank account, so i cancelled it, don't know what to do now, have also sent a letter to Three Customer Services in Glasgow, No Reply to that! 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Garygsax,

I'm really sorry to hear about the mix up with your order, and the subsequent issues with getting the account closed down. I'll send you a private message to direct you to a team that can help make sure that this is all cancelled properly.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.