cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register for 3 app

User123356
Fledgling

Backstory: I got a text from 3 to say my direct debit hadn't gone through and to contact them or check my account. It has not been changed/amended in years so no reason for this and so I called my bank to say 3 haven't requested it (issue 1 but not the one this post relates to).

I've tried to login to the 3 app to check my billing details/date but it says I need to re-register due to it being updated. I've used the register button and used my email address number etc but it says something about my details and problem with registration. I also tried the forgot password option with the email address ( the one I originally used for the app) but I didn't get the reset password emails either.

Hoping you can assist with both issues but even if I can just get the app working I can check my billing details. Thanks 

50 REPLIES 50
Jaceruk
Fledgling

Hi,

I'm afraid I am experiencing exactly the same issue as everyone else here.
Trying to login in show the need to re-register, when you put in the registered email address and new passwords I just get a red error message.  

Its the correct email address and the passwords being chosen are suitable.
I've also tried this on multiple browsers - something is wrong at your end.

Can you please get in touch our provide some assistance to get this working.

DanielF
Fledgling

Hi JonathanB,

I Have a similar problem. I've tried to login to the 3 app to check my pay for my next month but it says I need to re-register due to it being updated. I've used the register button and used my email address number etc but it says something about my details and problem with registration. I also tried the forgot password option with the email address ( the one I originally used for the app) but I didn't get the reset password emails either. It is the only email i have used an it says (if you still encounter an issue, please contact us).

many thanks Dan

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DanielF,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into this issue. Have you been in touch with customer services about this? They should be able to double check the email is saved properly on the account, and if not correct it for you.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JD23
Fledgling

Hi I’m having issues registering my three app to my email. My mum used her email for three separate numbers. She’s registered hers to her email. How can I change mine to my email? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @JD23,

Customer Services should be able to update the associated email, but I've also sent you a PM to get you in touch with some more help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

emmajb
Fledgling

I’m having the same issue - please help three. Very frustrating! Unable to register and had a text saying direct debit didn’t go through 

aniap2305
Fledgling

I have the same problem, can't re-register and checking if still is direct debit or no. I used email, which is register with my account and still not working.

Please help three

Dadaist
Regular

Register button seems inactive in both app and browser, so unable to re-register. Is this a known fault being worked on?

Lou
Fledgling

I'm having the same issue and payment has not been taken. Three, can you please resolve this asap?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for any inconvenience this is causing. We've received reports of issues registering and are investigating. We'll provide an update as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Jonathan