cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register for 3 app

User123356
Fledgling

Backstory: I got a text from 3 to say my direct debit hadn't gone through and to contact them or check my account. It has not been changed/amended in years so no reason for this and so I called my bank to say 3 haven't requested it (issue 1 but not the one this post relates to).

I've tried to login to the 3 app to check my billing details/date but it says I need to re-register due to it being updated. I've used the register button and used my email address number etc but it says something about my details and problem with registration. I also tried the forgot password option with the email address ( the one I originally used for the app) but I didn't get the reset password emails either.

Hoping you can assist with both issues but even if I can just get the app working I can check my billing details. Thanks 

50 REPLIES 50
Andy1
Fledgling

I'm having exactly the same issue both with direct debit not going though text (even though there is money in the account) and not getting password reset email.

Has anyone else had the text message, initially thought it was a scam but now thinking there is an issue with 3 systems 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @User123356@Andy1,

We're really sorry that there has been a slight delay in taking your payment this month, your services will not be affected, and payment will be taken on or before the 30th May.

In regards to your My3 account please ensure when re-registering that you're using the email address that is already on record with us. If you think this is incorrect, out of date, or is still not working regardless, I'm sending you both private messages to direct you to colleagues that can help further with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Hopkin1992
Fledgling

Iv been trying to log into my 3 app. It was saying I need to re register my account but its not letting me register 

NJA98
Fledgling

I cannot receive texts or calls (I am currently in the USA). I tried to register so I can add roaming but I keep getting an error and it won’t allow me to register. Pls help

dariadaria
Fledgling

I can’t re register because it keeps saying the user with these account details already exists?? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dariadaria,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Do you have more than one number with Three? If so, you'll need customer services to ensure that you have a unique email registered to each so that you can access your separate accounts.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Annaasaurus
Fledgling

I have this problem as well. Only have one number. Also does not work on the website

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Annaasaurus,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting access to your My3 account. Just to check you've been trying to re-register and you get a message that the account already exists? Are you able to reset your password, or is it possible you're entering a different email from the one we have on file?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Annaasaurus
Fledgling

I dont seem to have an account, when I try to register with any email adress put in a new pw, it tells me my details are wrong. If I try to login with any email and attempt resetting pw, the mail does not arrive.