cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register for 3 app

User123356
Fledgling

Backstory: I got a text from 3 to say my direct debit hadn't gone through and to contact them or check my account. It has not been changed/amended in years so no reason for this and so I called my bank to say 3 haven't requested it (issue 1 but not the one this post relates to).

I've tried to login to the 3 app to check my billing details/date but it says I need to re-register due to it being updated. I've used the register button and used my email address number etc but it says something about my details and problem with registration. I also tried the forgot password option with the email address ( the one I originally used for the app) but I didn't get the reset password emails either.

Hoping you can assist with both issues but even if I can just get the app working I can check my billing details. Thanks 

50 REPLIES 50
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience, we've fixed an issue with registering and re-registering for My3 earlier this afternoon. Please let me know if you're still running into issues with this.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

tas1303
Fledgling

Hi, 

I am still facing the issue regarding re-registering.

Lee
Fledgling

I still have the same issue with registering.  Not sure if I have an email address linked to my account as I used to use my mob number to log in.  I've tried using the email address that is linked to this community page but still no joy.  Any advice appreciated as I would like to upgrade my phone.   

amitch
Regular

Hi, 

I am still having this issue when re-registering. The 3 app worked fine, but the 3+ does not let me re-register, saying ' Sorry, something went wrong, please try again or go to our FAQ page.'

This is after it prompts me to add my phone number, so it's not like the details are incorrect on my end, and it let me re register for 3 app fine.  I have been trying to use the 3+ app for 3 weeks now (usually use it a few times a week) and it still isn't fixed.

I have spoken with tech support who ring me about once a day to ask if I have actually just ~got my mobile data turned off ~ or something else silly, and then say they have asked the back end support to work on it and they will ring back. This has now happened 4 times, each time it still hasn't worked, so now I have just lost about 2 hrs worth of time on the phone about it - and still no app!

Please can you advise what  else can be done, as this is annoying me now haha!

Thanks

Ollie2
Fledgling

Yes still can't re register as it says email already in use 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ollie2,

Do you have more than one number with Three?

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

forevershen
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan, I see this thread is somewhat old I am facing the same very issue described above.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @forevershen,

I'll do my best to help. Just to clarify the original poster described 2 issues, that their Direct Debit didn't go through, and also that they were unable to re-register for My3. Are you experiencing both issues with your payment, and with accessing your account?

Thanks,
Jonathan

SandG
Fledgling

I am still having issues re-registering. I’m not sure if my email is up to date though. What should I do to update it?

MacyDiana
Fledgling

Hi, I have not been able to re-register since the "system upgrade". I keep getting this message: "Please check the details you entered are correct. If you still encounter an issue, please contact us."

I have also not been informed about the system "upgrade" or need to re-register by email. 

Best, 

Margaret