cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my billing details when logging into account

BMad
Fledgling

I have been unable to access my billing details on my 3 login via app or desktop for almost 4 months. Called and spoken to numerous people, still no resolution.

My account is set up as user/owner, with "me" as the owner, and also "me" as the user.  I have no idea why this has been done, it all started with a request for my email address to be changed.  

I have been abroad the last week and had my data roaming switched off.  I had a couple of SMS in the week to tell me what the daily roaming charge was - but I had data roaming switched off so should have no charges.  But I have no way of checking as my login only shows my remaining allowances.  

The message when I go to add-ons (via app) states "You are not authorized to change the services.  Only the account owner is allowed to perform changes".

When I login via a browser, under the "Hello firstname surname" it states "Account Owner: surname firstname".  Both show my firstname and surname.

Please help!

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, BMad.

That sounds quite strange. I don't have any concrete ideas that would fix the issue as I'm really not sure what would be causing that. It might be worth asking the team to just completely shut off and reset the My3 account, then turn it back on. Once it's back on, you can try completing registration again and hopefully when it loads up next time, it has the correct info on it. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

BMad
Fledgling

Thanks @PeteG, pretty sure they have done this once, will try and ask again, if I can ever get through to anyone!