Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't top-up

Tunchik
Regular

Today morning started with a message from Three they can't take money from my card (top-up every month)

I deleted my plan, created new (the same), try to add my card and pay, and they continue saying something gone wrong. I have enough money on my bank account, I approve payment through mobile app, and they still say they can't take my money, and it is a problem with my bank. I'm absolutely sure it's not a bank problem, so how can I finally pay for my auto top-up?

Best solution
Best solution
Tunchik
Regular

I've  finally anaged to get a reply on Live Chat, they helped e to top-up my acc

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
Tunchik
Regular

So I cheked with my bank (NatWest), they say they declined the transation as the retailer has failed to provide the bank the security information needed to approve. Please contact the retailer and ask them to send as part of the payment request the ccv and/or post code.

sc1999
Local celebrity

I hate it when my bank or credit card provider stops me spending my own money. Have you topped up before? It's odd that this has happened as there must be 1000' or 10000's of topups per day and the press would be flooded with complaints if this was happening a lot. I would be, or maybe not, surprised if 3's system just forgot to send this info to the bank.

Tunchik
Regular

I have been on the same plan for more than a year, it was auto top-up every month from the same card.

Best solution
Tunchik
Regular

I've  finally anaged to get a reply on Live Chat, they helped e to top-up my acc