cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot re register

Pixierock
Fledgling

I’m due to upgrade today but I cannot re register my three since it’s been updated. I choose a password and enter in the email I use for my contract and it just asks me to check my details. Can anyone help? I’ve tried it on the browser and the app and a different web browser but all the same result

13 REPLIES 13
sc1999
Local celebrity
hackinjack
Fledgling

Same, I got a text saying I needed to reregister, but I go to my3 website and the register button takes you to a login page. 

Attempting to re-register with newly generated strong password, MSISDN and email address returns:

Please check the details you entered are correct. If you still encounter an issue, please contact us.

Hitting the "Problem completing registration button?" results in:

Okay, this is embarrassing.
Looks like this page has recently been moved or deleted. That’s our bad.

Plus the live chat help button does nothing.

Great service - NOT

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @hackinjack,

Thanks for reporting that broken link. It should now be working and direct to registration and login help.

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Pixierock,

The most likely reason for this message is that the email you've used doesn't match on our side, but if you're sure it's the same one we should have already for you, I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some more help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

howardm999
Fledgling

I have the same issue. Only ever used one email address but can’t re register. Tried following the help link but it gives no help about this issue!!

iron_115
Fledgling

This is exactly what’s happening to my account, the New Experience feels like a downgrade 

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @howardm999 @iron_115 

That's really frustrating.

I've sent you both a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John

z750
Fledgling

Same issue here! Tried numerous times to re register over theast two weeks but no joy. All I keep getting is "please check you entered the correct details". 

MusicInMe
Regular

As above, chat button is not doing anything, registration page popin up hCaptcha window.

I haven't seen anything like that anywhere. And I suppose this is the RIGHT TIME to finally go AWAY.

CHAT BUTTON 

REGISTRATION