cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot re register

Pixierock
Fledgling

I’m due to upgrade today but I cannot re register my three since it’s been updated. I choose a password and enter in the email I use for my contract and it just asks me to check my details. Can anyone help? I’ve tried it on the browser and the app and a different web browser but all the same result

13 REPLIES 13
campbell
Fledgling

Have the same problem.

How can my email and password be incorrect on a registration screen. What's to check?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @campbell,

We should already have an email on file, either from when you took out your line, or historically if you're re-registering. If you're not sure which email you used, or are getting these errors regardless, please contact us here.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Danphone123
Fledgling

I am also getting this problem re-registering on the new my3 website.

Attempting to re-register with the email address I initially registered with and used on the old app returns:

Email address not registered, please check your details. If you haven't registered before, you'll need to sign up before logging in.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Danphone123,

Sorry to hear that you're running into this error. Do you have more than one phone number registered with that email address?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.