cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find okd account to pay balance

Raz1988
Fledgling

I habe an old account with 3 which i need to pay off but 3 cant find my account with an account number. I have previously paid half the balance with the same account number but now they say they have upgraded system so cant access old account. Does anyone know how i can get around this 

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Paddiewack
Superstar

I find it difficult to believe that Three can’t find any trace of your old account. However what about the monies you previously paid;can’t you find any records of that? Bank statements,giro payment slip??? Has your account been transferred to a debt collector if so get the details from them. Did you make a payment at a Three store if so could they help? Failing that look online at one of those credit websites;(Credit Karma/Clearscore etc. It’s just possible you might be able to get your account number that way. 
That’s all I can think of!

Raz1988
Fledgling

I have account number and phone number but when i call 3 they cant find anything with the number on there system

Paddiewack
Superstar

That’s different! You didn’t say (or I didn’t understand) that you had the details. Will leave this to @JonathanB to help you. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Yeah I think just a little misunderstanding "cant find my account with an account number" could be read either way.

Not to worry, I've got some good people on the case. 🙂

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Raz1988,

I'm sorry to hear the team have been having trouble locating your account. Are we talking about an overdue balance on a cancelled account? If it was a really old account that isn't showing on our system, you'd normally have been contacted by a 3rd party collection agency to make arrangements to settle the balance?

If you can let me know a bit more about the situation, I'll be happy to check into how we get this sorted out.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Raz1988
Fledgling

Yes its an overdue balance on a cancelled account. I have rang all lowell companies and they do not have my account. I spoke to 3 with the account number and mobile number for this account and made a part payment towards the balance last year. Now when i call up with the same account number and mobile number they cant find it on there system so i cant pay the balance off