Did you mean: 

Three pay

markish6767
Fledgling

How do I enable three pay? 

6 REPLIES 6
Paddiewack
Superstar
  • You need do nothing! Just set the payment method of your subscription to mobile phone quoting your number. If you’re pay monthly it’ll be added to your bill;if you’re payg it’ll come out of your cash credit. 
     You’re welcome. 
markish6767
Fledgling

I have tried your solution Everytime. 

Still won't 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Well that’s the solution you’ll get on here. Your next move is to contact customer service.

markish6767
Fledgling

I have tried to use Three pay Numerous times but it won't let me. 

Message says change payment method 

Any advice plz 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Messaging numerous times on here will get you the same answer. You’ll now need to contact customer service.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @markish6767,

Please don't create multiple topics about the same subject. This can make it harder to follow whether an issue was solved, and pushes other community members topics down the list.

There was another similar post in the last few days Unable to use threepay although I'm not clear whether you're having the exact same issue.

There's a couple of things that may stop you from using Three Pay. The 1st is the regulatory limits:

The regulatory limit which applies to Three Pay is £40 per transaction, and £240 per calendar month. This limit applies to all premium charge to bill services; Three Pay, shortcode texts, and premium phone numbers such as 084, 087, 09, and 118.

Assuming you haven't hit the regulatory limit, it may be your actual credit limit for the account which is stopping you. This limit is controlled by Three, so you won't be able to change this on My3 or the Three App, but customer services can check if you're eligible for an increase to this credit limit. They can also check to make sure premium services are enabled for your account.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.