Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find okd account to pay balance

Raz1988
Fledgling

I habe an old account with 3 which i need to pay off but 3 cant find my account with an account number. I have previously paid half the balance with the same account number but now they say they have upgraded system so cant access old account. Does anyone know how i can get around this 

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Paddiewack
Superstar

I find it difficult to believe that Three can’t find any trace of your old account. However what about the monies you previously paid;can’t you find any records of that? Bank statements,giro payment slip??? Has your account been transferred to a debt collector if so get the details from them. Did you make a payment at a Three store if so could they help? Failing that look online at one of those credit websites;(Credit Karma/Clearscore etc. It’s just possible you might be able to get your account number that way. 
That’s all I can think of!

Raz1988
Fledgling

I have account number and phone number but when i call 3 they cant find anything with the number on there system

Paddiewack
Superstar

That’s different! You didn’t say (or I didn’t understand) that you had the details. Will leave this to @JonathanB to help you. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Yeah I think just a little misunderstanding "cant find my account with an account number" could be read either way.

Not to worry, I've got some good people on the case. 🙂

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Raz1988,

I'm sorry to hear the team have been having trouble locating your account. Are we talking about an overdue balance on a cancelled account? If it was a really old account that isn't showing on our system, you'd normally have been contacted by a 3rd party collection agency to make arrangements to settle the balance?

If you can let me know a bit more about the situation, I'll be happy to check into how we get this sorted out.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

Raz1988
Fledgling

Yes its an overdue balance on a cancelled account. I have rang all lowell companies and they do not have my account. I spoke to 3 with the account number and mobile number for this account and made a part payment towards the balance last year. Now when i call up with the same account number and mobile number they cant find it on there system so i cant pay the balance off