cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for automatic top up 3 times on the same day with no reason

FlaviaS85
Fledgling

Hi All, 

I have been charged 3 times along the same day (13th May) for an amount equal to 25 GBP each time, without using any add on or additional service. Then the account was zeroed again.

I would like to apply for an investigation/refund request. Is there any available form or link to go ahead with?

Chat team is saying there is an outage service ongoing since several days, but no clarity on how to sort out the issue or recording my request.

With thanks,

Flavia

6 REPLIES 6
Bobjob
Fledgling

I have also just just been charged for a PAYG add on, not ordered or recived. Shows up as 0.00 on account but has charged me £1.98.

Whats going on?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bobjob,

I'm not completely sure I understand. We don't have add ons which cost £1.98, or do you mean you had an add on but have been charged from call credit instead of the allowances? Let me know a bit more, and I'll do my best to help or point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Bobjob
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan my mistake, I was in credit from a voucher £4.50 then after this unsolicited PAYG unlimited add on had £2.70..so was charged £1.80. I know it seems like a stupid amount to be concerned about but do it to enough people & it adds up.

Regards,Clive

Bobjob
Fledgling

See attached screen grab of last  2 text messages from 3.

Screenshot_20240524_150242_Messages.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

The only thing I can think of is to raise a complaint. You’ll find the complaints form on the Three homepage.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @FlaviaS85,

I'm sorry to hear about these duplicate payments, normally if a transaction fails like this it'll be back in your available balance within a couple of days, if not immediately. In case you still need help with this, I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with more help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.