Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for three plus (new user)

Nixxidee
Fledgling

Hi I have downloaded the three plus app and tried to register but every time I enter my details it freezes and kicks me out. 

can anyone help? 

thanks 

nikki 

6 REPLIES 6
Geluk
Key player

Not worth the bother frankly.

When I tried to register for the new 3 app, it says my e mail [that I registered with 3 years ago],isn't registered.

So you proceed to enter it as a "new" user, and app says it's registered, so it stops me proceeding.

Computer says no😩

Paddiewack
Superstar

Same here! Paddiewack says stuff it. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Paddiewack,

I think I recall you mentioned some issues with Three+ a few weeks back and that you registered a Broadband SIM instead? Did that sort it, or are you still having trouble with this?

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

Paddiewack
Superstar

No! I’m back to square one with being unable to log in on either of my two numbers so I’ve now deleted the app and I’m fine with that. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Geluk,

Are you having trouble with the Three+ service, or your My3/Three App account?

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nixxidee,

Did you previously use the same phone number with Three+ in the past? Either porting the number out and back in? Or moving it between PAYG/Pay Monthly?

Thanks,
Jonathan