cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra charges on bill

carahaf
Fledgling

Hi,

Is there a reason I’m being charged an additional £25.08 on my monthly bill? I have the student plan, however, my Three receipt says I only have to pay £18 a month. 

apparently this is being classed as ‘airtime’, if so, why do I have to pay even more for a data pack?

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @carahaf,

We've moved your post to create a new topic, as it looks like your post wasn't directly related to the original issue.

I'll do my best to help, but please bear in mind this is our customer forums, we don't access customer accounts, so we can't specifically see your bill here, and can only give general advice based on the info you've shared.

I'm not clear from your post if you've downloaded a copy of your bill from My3 on our website or the Three App, but that's the best starting point, this will help you see if the charges are for your monthly plan, add ons, or usage which was outside of your allowance.

I'll be happy to discuss this further, but will need a bit more context as to what you can see on the bill breakdown, or you may be best to get in touch for help with this, as customer services will be able to view the bill on their end, and walkthrough it with you.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.