cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content filter setting ignored

DrGreenGiant
Regular

Three mobile contact customer for well over a decade. The whole time I've had the content filter turned off. Recently got three 5G home broadband 2 months ago. The content filter is turned off for that also. 

This evening I'm being redirected, when connected to my home broadband or not, telling my the content filter is enabled. 

I've just been through the website and through the app and for both numbers my account is showing that all content is allowed, i.e. no filtering. 

I feel like some major part of the three network has just received an update and it's broken. This has happened to me before about 4 years ago. Iirc it ended up getting referred to the technical team, not long after everything suddenly started working again. It was tolerable before because I didn't also have my home broadband with three, but now I'm completely locked out since getting three home broadband. 

It's anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions? Any recourse for lack of agreed service?

1000013805.png

1000013808.png

1000013810.png

1 REPLY 1
choccy1234
Regular

Yep, same here, my adult content filter auto re-enabled itself 1 year after I turned it off. Then I use the Three account website where it asks me to enter my credit card details to verify age. I then enable the "Allow adult content" switch, I press continue button, Three says "All done. Your settings have been updated. We'll send you a confirmation text with the details". But I still can't access website blocked by the adult content filter.