cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer complaints fiasco

Hackedoff
Regular

After more than 6 weeks of nothing but issue after issue with three I want out..customer services have raised complaint after complaint but they don't resolve them, all I hear from them are excuses and lies. I want to email the senior customer complaints  manager/director so does anyone have the email address? As calling the customer service numbers and speaking with rude, arrogant and ignorant staff clearly isn't working 

I will not go into details as there are numerous issues ongoing.

12 REPLIES 12
Geluk
Key player

Try Direct Messaging via social media. eg TWITTER\X😅

Hackedoff
Regular

Thanks for the suggestion Geluk, however I don't use social media..I was hoping there may have been an email address  I could have used.

Update  on the situation..

Three has decided that termination of both my wife's and my own contract (2nd line user)  is preferable to arguing a lost cause due to their negligence and  therefore we are able to terminate without paying their fees. They are still not prepared to admit the contract was screwed  up from day 1, but allowing termination  ends these issues for us.

If anyone has an email for the complaints directors  I am sure there are plenty of others on here that will happily make use of it.

Avondale
Rising star

Hello @Hackedoff 

I wonder whether this is a problem to which @JonathanB might be able to facilitate a resolution ?  

Hackedoff
Regular

Thank you for your reply Avondale,

Even the local three store has been unable to get resolution, so as we have now got written evidence from three to port away fee free  both my wife and I will be leaving three. The whole sorry saga has been caused by three from moment one and every time we tried to resolve it they caused more issues. 

For both my wife and myself the only resolution that will satisfy us is to leave three.

Avondale
Rising star

Could I suggest @Hackedoff that you take a deep breath and await the intervention of @JonathanB ? 

The issue is really that all of the network providers have Customer Services' operations that are sometimes "flaky". With any network, you are OK if you don't need support, but if you do, there is a chance that things might not go as they should. 

You only need to look at the Community forum of the biggest network operator in the UK. Not only has moving customers from one computer system to another become a fiasco with literally hundreds of complaints, but fraud seems to have reached endemic proportions too ; a data leak seems to be the suspicion of many.

You just want to make sure that it is not an "out of the frying pan and into the fire" scenario for you and your wife.

At least Three have a strong network in urban areas if you can get it working. 

Hackedoff
Regular

Thank you again for your reply Avondale,

However many times I have tried dealing with three, Be that in store, on chat or on the phone it has become apparent through the lies told, the rude and aggorant management that three are inept and are either unable or unwilling to resolve the issues we have experienced. I have had mobile phones as many here have for many yrs now and I accept things can go wrong occasionally, but this isn't a case of us jumping ship at the first sign of a problem! We have had issues from the first day of this contract and almost 2 months on it has grown from one issue into multiple issues. We have been told many times they will resolve it and yet here we are 2 months in an no nearer to a resolution. There is only so much time I am prepared to give them and after spending hours on the phone and chats this last week its no nearer, so the time has come to bail  out and accept it wasn't the right network for us!

katllewellyn50
Fledgling

Sorry to tag on, but I've been having an ongoing issue for 19 months! Have paid almost £600 since they originally agreed to end my contract and am still unable to close the account (they keep saying that they will on the phone but never do). I just want to get out of a monthly payment with them but have been unable to find anyone that can actually resolve it. Have emailed complaints but they refused to take it as apparently it's a different department (that they don't have the email address of?!). Really don't know what else to do so any advice on complaints would be amazing as this has been the worst customer service I have ever encountered!  

Avondale
Rising star

Hi @katllewellyn50 

I am tagging @JonathanB so that your issue does not get overlooked.   

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @katllewellyn50,

I can't imagine how frustrating of an experience this has been. I'm really disappointed to hear that you've not been able to make contact with anyone at Three that can help in almost 2 years.

I'll PM you a link to a team that will take ownership of your complaint and do their best to help. I'm sure that the contract can be cancelled, and they can look into any evidence of when you've been in touch before.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here