cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer complaints fiasco

Hackedoff
Regular

After more than 6 weeks of nothing but issue after issue with three I want out..customer services have raised complaint after complaint but they don't resolve them, all I hear from them are excuses and lies. I want to email the senior customer complaints  manager/director so does anyone have the email address? As calling the customer service numbers and speaking with rude, arrogant and ignorant staff clearly isn't working 

I will not go into details as there are numerous issues ongoing.

12 REPLIES 12
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Hackedoff,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having such an awful time trying to resolve your complaint. I appreciate you don't necessarily want to go into detail about the issues, but I'll be best placed to assist and direct you accordingly if I know what's been going on.

If you don't want to get into this in a public forum, then feel free to contact me by PM instead. Once I've got some level of understanding of the issues you've been facing I'll do my best to help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Hackedoff
Regular

Thanks for your reply and offer JonathanB,

I have already filled in a complaint with Three after the numerous chats, phone calls and store visits and I am now waiting for their response to that complaint.  After 2 months of issues and numerous lies being told to us,  both my wife and I have decided enough is enough and are leaving Three no matter what the outcome. I have spent far too many hours on chats and conversations by phone and in store to accept anymore lies and false promises. I will try to keep you updated with the outcome but once my number has ported away I don't know if I will be able to post further here.

Thanks to those that have spent time reading my posts and trying to assist, it is appreciated  but ultimately the failure of this contract is 100% Three's. 

Hackedoff
Regular

Hi all,

An update on our situation...

Both my wife and I have now ported away from three, and after more than 3 hrs of discussions with so called customer complaints management it has been confirmed in writing (via letter and email) that we will both have the termination fees waived. My own account has already had the final bill generated and the final fee waived as agreed, my wife's account is still awaiting the final bill to be generated (but the termination fee will also be  waived) . Once this last act has eventually been done we will be 100% away from Three, and that can't happen soon enough for us!

I am sorry that it has been like this and continues to be like this for so many other customers. Three has shown no respect towards us as customers with its multiple lies and poor customer service from the lowest levels to their so called highest levels of complaints management.  I know going forwards that three will never be a network I use again even after they merge with Vodafone no matter how good their offers maybe.

I wish those currently struggling with three to persevere  and eventually you will escape them..

Hacked off....but free of three