cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data AddOn pending, how long to wait for resolve?

CommonThreeUser
Fledgling

Bought an Add-On, it got stuck on pending, no money came out my bank account though. Been on chat to support and they said there was a technical error on the order. Apparently I will get a text message about it. Anyone else had this happen? Just wondering how long I might have to wait for this issue to resolve? especially because I'm PAYG and I know SIMs only last so long when there's no data on it, I can't buy another one although I haven't tried adding just credit, but I'm worried it will have the same issue.

(Thanks to support for sending my issue to the Tech team, unfortunately I couldn't do the survey they were talking about which comes up after clicking "End Chat" because the button didn't exist and the chat seemed to end automatically. Maybe it was because I used the digital assistant to get through since the "start a live chat" button didn't work at all.)

4 REPLIES 4
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CommonThreeUser,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue with your data pack getting stuck. Did the team manage to get this resolved in the meantime since you posted?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

CommonThreeUser
Fledgling

Hi, @JonathanB 

Yes it seems so, the latest order now says "Cancelled" and when I go to the manage add-ons page I can now buy a new pack because there is no warning coming up that any process is pending like last time, so they must have been able to cancel it for me OR maybe these things get cancelled automatically if so many days have passed and there was no update? I didn't get any text from the team like the support said.

I don't mind though, it's sorted now so hopefully I can buy an add-on and it will work this time. I wonder if it's because I usually buy the same one but last time I tried to buy a different one to save some money? Or it could have been because I bought it a day after Three just had a maintenance thing and the site was shut down.

(Although something weird is that I seem to have two orders for the same day, despite only making one. The first says "completed" and "Three Business: Enterprise" and the second says "cancelled" and "Online", I guess it must be how their system works?)

aqsamushtaq
Fledgling

hi i have bought a data pack and it is saying pending on my card anyone know what a merchant code is to cancel it please and thanks.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @aqsamushtaq,

Sorry I'm not familiar with merchant codes. Is this a pending transaction on your bank account/credit card, or is your My3 account showing a pending order?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.