cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch pairing

RBUK
Fledgling
I hope this message finds you well. I apologise for reaching out to you directly, but after exhausting all other avenues, I feel I have no choice.

I am writing to express my deep frustration and seek immediate assistance regarding an unresolved issue with my Apple Watch Series 10 and the associated smart watch pairing plan.

On September 20th, I received my Apple Watch Series 10, which I obtained through Three with a smart watch pairing plan costing £7 per month. However, I realised I already had a similar plan for £5 per month, spread over 24 months. Upon contacting Three Mobile, I was advised to cancel the existing plan and re-purchase a new one, which I attempted to do following their guidance.

Unfortunately, after canceling the original plan, I have been unable to purchase a new plan. The system incorrectly indicates that I have an active plan in progress, preventing me from proceeding. I have contacted Three Mobile over 20 times, visited both an Apple store and a Three Mobile retail outlet, but no one has been able to resolve this issue. My complaints have been closed without resolution, and I receive messages directing me to the ombudsman, which is concerning.

Moreover, on multiple occasions, customer service representatives have abruptly ended calls because the issue was deemed too complex. Similarly, online chat sessions have been terminated without resolution. This situation has left me with an Apple Watch that is incapable of utilising its cellular/mobile functions, due to a pending system issue that remains unresolved.

I have been informed that my issue has been escalated to the second-tier team, yet I have received no follow-up communication. This lack of response is unacceptable. I urgently require a resolution to enable me to use my watch. If this issue cannot be resolved promptly, I expect the option to cancel my contract without any penalties.

Please provide an update on the status of this issue and when I can anticipate a resolution. Your immediate attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your prompt assistance.

0 REPLIES 0