cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought data pack but doesn’t work

breakbot
Fledgling

Had a regular data pack on auto top up which stopped renewing so I manually renewed. Can see it’s active but data doesn’t work. Called support and after an hour was told I need to add credit to use data. I added credit a month ago and haven’t used it, but balance is now £0.

2 questions:

1. Why doesn’t my data work? I shouldn’t need credit as well.

2. Where has my credit gone if I have had data packs. I can’t see any bill that explains where the £5 is.

3 REPLIES 3
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

If you have an active Data Pack with allowance left on it, you shouldn't have to top up in order to use that data normally. Are you roaming? 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

breakbot
Fledgling

Yes roaming. I added £5 credit last night and it was gone this morning. Can see I’ve used less than 5 GB of my 100 GB allowance within the data pack so don’t understand why I’m being charged for roaming data.

I’ve just signed up for ID mobile as tired of putting money down the drain and being stuck without data with Three

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @breakbot,

Which country are you roaming in? Have you checked if it's a destination you can use your allowance from? You can check this out on Roaming support page.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.