cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debt collectors Agency

Anabrooks
Fledgling

I kept receiving messages from debit collector agency for a while and every time I called Three about this matter, they said I didn’t owe them anything because there was nothing on their system. I was fed up with the text messages from the collectors so I ended up paying for it (£26) just to get them off my case. 
Last week I applied for a mortgage and I couldn’t go through with it because this debt was registered as a Default on my credit score, even though I paid for it!!!  I’m in a lot of distress because I’m gonna loose my house! 
I’ve been with three for several years and never thought they could ruin my life for £26 they kept saying I didn’t owe them. 
has anyone got any e-mail from a senior person from Three that I could talk about my case further?

4 REPLIES 4
MZone
Superstar

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS 

Anabrooks
Fledgling

Thank you. Will do that as no one from Three is getting back to me about this matter. 

Clever-Trevor
Involved

I had similar !

Did not pay it; as that would not remove the ‘flag’ on my credit score!

So, raised it with Ombudsman & sorted ( both wrong debt & cleared credit score )

Good luck with finding help - I tried that & was just spun from one person to another !

Nightmare !

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Anabrooks,

I'm sorry to hear you've had an outstanding balance on the account that our teams weren't able to locate and understand how impactful the mark on your credit score must be.

I'd definitely like to look into this a bit further. I'll pop you over a PM with instructions on how to reach out to some colleagues who will be able to help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Kate

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here