cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up/data pack not going through

Conormac
Fledgling

Bought a data pack as previous had expired, now all day I've been without data and when I go onto the app it says 

"Another action is in progress on your account..." 

Talking to the chat bot is beyond frustrating as never understands what I'm trying to say.

I seen another post regarding this but nothing resolved. Any resolutions? 

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Superstar

Please contact Customer Service team to look into this further  

CommonThreeUser
Fledgling

@Conormac Same happened to me. Contact customer service (or go through digital assistant on the same page, it will give you an option) and then answer their questions and maybe give the order number (of the one that likely says "pending" so they can see which is having the issue. They'll probably say there's a technical issue and then elevate it to a team who will help and will cancel the order (I am assuming it never took money and currenty just says it is pending on your order history). It took 10 days for me, possibly less because I only checked my account just now, but now the order is cancelled and I can buy a new one again. They were meant to text me to let me know but they never did, but the problem was still fixed so definitely go to customer service.

Also, for dealing with the chat bot, tell it you need help with addons, when it asks to confirm say yes, then choose "This option doesn't work for me", then it will tell you something and ask if you need more help and you can choose "I still need help" and it will say you can contact live chat (customer service) and you can click "Live chat" to start a conversation with a real person.