cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit

alpyke
Fledgling

Why has my direct debit been taken 29th September and yet my data etc is showing zero. Trying to resolve this has been a nightmare and you cannot talk to a person. Anyone else had this happen?

5 REPLIES 5
Geluk
Key player

You can talk to a person; call 333😃

Cloudyhill
Active

No, now if you call 333 they won’t connect you to anyone, you cannot even wait they would just cut the line off.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cloudyhill,

For PAYG support, please start a chat from our contact us page, or on the app. 333 will provide options to speak to over the phone teams when called from a Pay Monthly SIM.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Cloudyhill
Active

@JonathanB  The contact us page is kind of fake, it doesn’t connect me to anyone and always says it is busy and no operator is available.  I have been trying this many times in the last few days and it is just a waste of time.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @alpyke,

Just to check you've added a PAYG label, but you're describing a Direct Debit, so is this a Pay Monthly contract?

Your Direct Debit doesn't go out the same day as your billing month starts. Usually it's 19 days into the cycle. Double check when you get your bill ready notifications, or your account on My3 on a browser or our app, the date the bill is created is when the data should refresh.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here