cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing my payment

AEwong
Fledgling
I get the SMS on 30 Sep and said I need to add on new data pack , so that I through HSBC to paid £15 already. But  your company stop my service, and login the 3 apps also not show my payment and my new plan.
Why ? I am so disappointed for the services.
6 REPLIES 6
Geluk
Key player

Call Customer Service on 333.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you a payg or pay monthly customer? If payg start a live chat with customer service as you won’t have access to 333. Otherwise do as Geluk suggests.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AEwong,

I'm sorry to hear about this, we'd like to take a closer look into what's happened, and will do our best to help.

I've sent you a PM linking you to a team that can investigate further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Cloudyhill
Active

Can you please look into the situation for me as well? I face the same situation as AEwong too, paid for add-on and didn’t have any service. Thanks!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cloudyhill,

The issue you've described is being investigated, so hopefully this corrected itself, or failing that you've seen my PM from yesterday and managed to contact the team I directed you to there. Please let me know if this has been sorted out.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Cloudyhill
Active

@JonathanB i suddenly had data service the last 2 days but today it did not work again, and now i have no data service, can you please look into this?