cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected sim

afxrhan04
Fledgling

Hi. My number was recently disconnected without any warning whatsoever and it’s very important I get it back. It only happened a week ago and I’ve been trying to get it back urgently. The number is tied to a few of my email accounts as a 2 step authentication process and I am unable to access them without this number. Can I get my old number reactivated or a new number (different sim) changed to my old number (I am willing to pay if required). I have read the dormancy policy etc and I have been using the number in the last 6months however I was unable to top up due to an issue three would not explain to me. I tried to get it fixed during those months but the team never got back to me or helped. It is vital I get this number back can anyone please please please help me. 

6 REPLIES 6
Paddiewack
Superstar

I’m reasonably certain that if a payg number is disconnected due to a period of not being used exceeding 180 days then it can’t be reconnected. 
I fear you’re going to be disappointed!

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @afxrhan04,

This is not ideal!

We are sorry that you have been waiting on a response.

Let's get this sorted, I have sent you a PM with a direct link to one of our colleagues.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

John M

Ai
Fledgling

I have the same issue

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Ai,

Oh no we cant have that!

Lets get this looked into, I have sent you a PM with a direct link to our dedicated team who can support you on this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

John M

AndrewY
Fledgling

I have had the same problem , after  10+ years of being Three's customer ...

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AndrewY,

I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some more help with this.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.