cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Three even have a UK Customer Services anymore?

IK
Regular

It’s a real shame they’ve gone down this Indian call centre route.   

Is there an email address I can get directly to the UK Complaints team?

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

To my knowledge the call centre has always been in India. As for complaints you can make one via the Three website and the complaint is handled in ……India ! 🤷‍♂️

sc1999
Local celebrity

There is a page on how to complain and your options are call customer services, so you can complain about CS to CS or you can write to, address below, assuming you can afford a stamp:

Three Customer Complaints

Hutchison 3G UK Ltd.

PO Box 333

Glasgow

G2 9AG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that’s an alternative I’d forgotten about! 

IK
Regular

Don’t think I’ve sent a letter in 10 years or more.  It’s so backwards.

If that really is the only option, I’ll have to do it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I think between sc1999 and myself you have been given food for thought and I wish you well. 

Officina-red
Involved

I had a problem with Barclaycard which was beyond the call centre’s ability to handle, the call center staff were polite and tried there best to help, but it was not on their script, and whoever they transferred me to also couldn’t solve the problem, so I was just going around in circles, I gave up calling and found the postal address for Barclaycard, wrote an old fashioned letter of complaint, a few days later I received a call saying they were looking into my problem and would be in touch, a couple of days after that, a manager called to say my problem has been solved. Which is a long way of saying don’t discount sending a letter, keep to the facts be polite and ask for the help you need. Good luck and please let us know how it goes 👍🏻

Nick_London
Active

Actually there is a complaint form online 

https://www.three.co.uk/support/complaints/complaints-form

That's what I use and they call me back with resolutions.

They've never had UK call centres. However, like I've said on other threads, the New Pay as you go plan app has everything you need to manage your account like switching voicemail on and off, there's complete account management. But this is not the same for Pay Monthly users, the Three app for Pay Monthly users has a lot less features and is mostly for billing and add ons.

When you dial 333 they have removed most options on New pay as you go but there is a complaint option.

For Pay Monthly users again many options on 333 have been removed and some just send you link to the website.

I'm currently communicating with the CEO's team about this as I think it demonstrates that they don't care about customers. I get they are trying to reduce costs and I get many people like to use online features rather than phone but they need to improve the self service options if they want to go down this route.

The live chat takes too long and it doesn't work very well.

However please use the complaint form

IK
Regular

Thanks Nick

When my issue arose, I first used the Live Chat.  Went round in circles for an hour.

I then used that link & have also sent several emails to customer_complaints at three.co.uk 

They keep ringing me up.  Call me old fashioned, but when I make a complaint in writing, I expect a response in writing.   Like any professional entity would do.   
I have repeatedly told them don’t call me, reply to my email.

The last call I had (yesterday) this idiot actually said “I’m calling with a resolution, this resolution cannot be sent on email”….

What can be said verbally that can’t be written?   A lie!  That’s all I can think of.

Have any of you looked at Trustpilot btw?   The reviews say it all.   If Three HQ read that & don’t change, then they really don’t care!

Nick_London
Active

I understand where you are coming from but from their point it will look like you are refusing to engage in a resolution.

It's pretty much the same with all networks. However, they should be able to provide a transcript after your calls and these calls are recorded and they are able to play them back because one of my friends disputed some contract terms over the phone and the conversation was played back with them agreeing to these terms.

Also with Trust pilot, people only really leave reviews when they have a bad experience. If you check all the mobile networks and fixed line services they are all 1* and have 90% bad reviews. That's the the problem with Trust pilot. Check out Vodafone,O2,EE,BT,Virgin Media,TalkTalk on there.

In fact there are lot of fakes ones for Supanet a company which tricks people into thinking they have reached BT and then provide them terrible services and land people £500+ to cancel and they wait till after 14 days to activate the service so that legally the cooling off period had ended. Very unscrupulous company. 

So I've helped quite a few people and have gained a lot of experience with bad service,dealing with customer services,complaints and review sites.

So when you look at it, you're having a better time than Supanet's customers!

Maybe email the CEO's email and someone from his team could help but bare in mind they take time to respond but they do.