cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dreadful app update !!!

Mbmb
Fledgling

I have 5 numbers all controlled from one email via the 3 app….. suddenly I can’t access them as 3 have upgraded the app…. I now have to rerehsiter but can’t use one email account for them all and now have to have a seperate email for each number…. How ridiculous. Completely bonkers. Also I can’t reregister without getting 3 to assign the different emails to each number themselves…. Have spent a total of 6 hours plus on live chat and also call centre chat…. Currently have 2 numbers done but nkw can’t change my plan whicb is what I wanted to do without speaking to them again….

all of my numbers are out of contract so guess who might be moving now!!!

if companies want to do these type of upgrades without telling customers and then literslly

cutting them off from being able to manage their account online the least they can do is have customer service to deal with it.

absolute joke. 

5 REPLIES 5
BillyT
Regular

I doubt anyone with more then one, three account will be renewing once their contract has expired 

I have two accounts and am having the same issues as yourself. I’ve tried and tried to get it resolved, but basically it’s one account per email, no exceptions 

Sad really, I’ve not had any issues with three since I joined years ago, but this is just too much messing about. Cheaper options out there and clearly more professional too

Spud
Involved

We managed to re-register.

Our sole Three phone number is for our 4G Home Broadband which is in my wife's name. She tried to re-register but when I saw the "6 hours on chat" bit I suggested she give up on her phone support call. We only have a £18.80 bill going out by direct debit so never need to log on.

I managed to re-register for her on my laptop. I don't know if any of these actions helped:

1. I turned off my VPN - i.e. coming from an allocated Three IP address.
  2. For the registration process I used a Firefox private window (because I have no addons running that way)

Worked first time. I have no idea why the process got stuck in a loop on her Lenovo Android tablet and stock Chrome browser (she has no addons and doesn't use the VPN).

Or it could have just been a coincidence.

emyem89
Fledgling

I second this about the update. Omg the app is AWFUL to use now, you can’t find any information or links you’d want. It’s so limited and basic. And the website is poor too. What happened ??? I’m due to renew now and after 7 years I’m ready to leave I think 😞

Dafbart32
Fledgling

Couldn't agree more. 

Just another example of companies trying to go cheap on customer portals.

Dreadful app update, have to log on multiple times in one session, can't find anything you want. And the app has been offline due to 'upgrades' on multiple occasions in the last few weeks. 

Cheesedoff
Fledgling

Totally agree.

I've got 2 phones and likewise pay from a single account .

My phone account access is fine but cant see the wifes phone account.

It worked fine before but now some kid has wrecked the app for single account  multiphone users.