cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-sign email

Lmm72
Regular

Anyone had problems receiving their e-sign email?  I received emails with device plan & agreement & one to say my order has gone through but that’s it. That was 2 days ago. 
been on chat & spoken to customer services & it’s still not resolved. I didn’t know there was even an e-sign document to sign until today & there was no mention of it when I ordered the device. Surely it should have come through as soon as I placed the order as it was supposed to be next day delivery. I already have two devices which I don’t think I will be renewing when the contracts are up & I’ve been with 3 10 years + without any bother until now

28 REPLIES 28
SteveR
Regular

I am in battle with three over this e sign, they won't release the phone iv ordered untill I have signed this however they have a problem which technical are trying to sort , been told that if I don't sign within 72 I have to apply again to purchase this phone then the cycle repeats it's self

My advise find another supplier as three seems to have lost the plot when it comes to back room technology, from what iv read this problem has been going on for a few weeks and to dat 15/06/23 they still don't have an answer, god help us when they finally merge with Vodafone 

Proctor
Fledgling

Having same problem with wifes and my own upgrade ...people reading of a song sheet and not understanding the problems their end and if you go into a shop you are met with blank faces..I was told after 72 hours(24 hours one 'advisor') nothing turned up and i await tomorrows probable disappointment of no email...joke absolute joke so annoyed wasted hours and considering telling 3 to do one and go elsewhere...even looked at Tesco and i work for Sainsburys!! Thats how annoyed I am grrrr

Ellisolivia88
Fledgling

Did anything ever happen with this? As it’s currently happening to me. All they keep saying is to wait another 24 hours!! It’s been 3 days!! It’s a joke!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ellisolivia88,

We've not seen any further reports of issues like this in the meantime that I'm aware of. I'm sorry to hear there's been an issue for you. Can you let me know a little bit more about what has been happening?

Was this in regards to taking a new line, or upgrading one? What's specifically happening, are you not receiving the e-sign email, or is there an issue with the process of signing the agreement?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Linzif82
Fledgling

Currently having the same issue made multiple phone calls now and still nothing is resolved Ive still not received my e-sign e-Mail if it’s not resolved by the end of the week I will be leaving 3 getting beyond a joke now 

Choldsworth97
Fledgling

Same issue as above this is ridiculous

All your customer services team say is to contact back in 24hours  

Carlalou88
Fledgling

I’m having this problem right now I’ve been with three about 15 years and now I’m having issues I need someone to explain this to me 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Carlalou88,

I'm sorry to hear this, so you've not received an email to esign for an upgrade? Have you been back in touch to request for this to be re-sent? The email definitely didn't arrive, for example you've checked the spam/junk inboxes for this?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Carlalou88
Fledgling

Yes I’m checking all the time I tried online that didn’t work so I rang them they said the credit check had passed which it should I’m been with three for 15 year. They have taken the delivery from my bank and I’ve had nothing since tried calling 3 times but just get told to wait which is pretty bad anyways I don’t no what to do from here