cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-sign email

Lmm72
Regular

Anyone had problems receiving their e-sign email?  I received emails with device plan & agreement & one to say my order has gone through but that’s it. That was 2 days ago. 
been on chat & spoken to customer services & it’s still not resolved. I didn’t know there was even an e-sign document to sign until today & there was no mention of it when I ordered the device. Surely it should have come through as soon as I placed the order as it was supposed to be next day delivery. I already have two devices which I don’t think I will be renewing when the contracts are up & I’ve been with 3 10 years + without any bother until now

12 REPLIES 12
bnewton
Regular

The error logs are as follows, this suggests that three.co.uk need to hire better technical staff 🙂

2023-09-05 11:52:04 H=cluster-j.mailcontrol.com [85.115.54.190]:60486 sender verify fail for <noreply@notification.three.co.uk>: cust7051-s.out.mailcontrol.com [85.115.60.190] : SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<noreply@notification.three.co.uk>: 550 5.7.1 <noreply@notification.three.co.uk>... Relaying denied
2023-09-05 11:52:04 H=cluster-j.mailcontrol.com [85.115.54.190]:60486 X=TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256 CV=no F=<noreply@notification.three.co.uk> rejected RCPT <EMAIL REDACTED>: Sender verify failed

Joanne
Fledgling

Having the same issue upgraded on Sunday had no e-sign documents through had to upgrade again today because of it had all documents apart from the e-sign it’s stressing me out 

Jacann64
Fledgling

Yes I am having problems and have been in the phone for 2 days the left hand don’t know what the right hand is doing.

I explained that if this does not go through I will need to go through credit checks again - thus impacting my credit file. The fact that they are aware of this surly they have a duty of care to alert new & existing customers of this giving the customer a choice.