Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address for complaints

Eleccy
Fledgling

Hi is there an email address for billing complaints. I was moved to a new contract so lost my free roaming I have been told that the billing department were working on the problem to reverse this mistake but it's nearly three weeks now and numerous chats and phone calls promising I won't be charged for roaming but I already have. There is still companies offering free roaming so I'm thinking of moving even though I've been a Three customer for a few years

9 REPLIES 9
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Eleccy,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting this complaint resolved. There's a complaints form you can fill in on our how to complain page, if you'd prefer to continue over email.

I'd be happy to look into your Go Roam situation in more detail too, can you help me understand it a bit better? Did you arrange the new contract or upgrade before the 1st October 2021 cut off? If you don't mind explaining a bit more about what's happened, I'm sure I can get you the best outcome for this.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Eleccy
Fledgling

Hi JonathanB my contract started in June 20021 £6 4gb unlimited texts and calls. I received a call 11th May 2022 offering to renew my contract at the same price, I agreed to this but when they sent me  T&C and I read about the roaming charges I called back to ask them to cancel my new contract which they said they would. I went to Spain three weeks ago and was getting charged £2 a day. I got in touch about six or seven times each time being promised they would sort it out also told I'd get a £5 credit. I've had three texts saying they are working on my billing issue and to wait five working days so that's nearly three weeks now. If you can help that's great but if not I need an email address or phone number in the UK. Hope this makes some sense.

Cheers 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Eleccy,

My understanding is that if the upgrade was reversed, you should have been put back to the older Go Roam terms with no daily fee. I'll send you a PM to your community account, with some guidance on how to get this looked into further.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Pwcomp
Regular

Morning, my wife and I are in the same situation.. We were sent an email saying we both had to upgrade out present plan more because 3 were stream lining there plans. We were given no indiction we would loose our free roaming even though we have both been with 3 for over 10 years.  If we cannot return to our old plan. ( Btw we were told plan not new contract.  ) We would like to leave 3 and look for another provider. As we have to turn our iPhones off while on holiday. And buy a separate data pack because we cannot afford the 3 costs.  I worked stress we would rather go back to our old contact as I have always had the best of services from 3 and don't won't to leave. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Pwcomp,

I'm sorry but if we emailed to advise that you had to be moved to a newer plan, this would mean that you were out of the minimum term, and we were no longer supporting the old plan, so it's unlikely we'd be able to reverse this.

Were you moved automatically to a rolling plan, or did you sign up to a 12/24 month plan? When was the plan changed?

Let me know and I'll see if I can point you in the right direction for more help.

JonathanB

Pwcomp
Regular

Hi there. I just got an email saying my plan had to be changed.   So I went online to select lowest.  Problem is now I have the phone that is useless to me when I'm travelling.  As the roaming charges are so high.  Who can afford £2:00 a day.   If I can not get this roaming charge changed I'm going to have to try to get out of the contract as it wasn't pointed out to me this would change I've just been misold.  Thanks for coming back to me thought.  First positive response I've had.  Thanks. 

Sanambmonem
Fledgling

Hi I'm not happy with Three at all because they have terrible customer service and every month instead of taking £32.34 from my account they take a lot more and charge extra money!!!!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sanambmonem,

I'm sorry to hear your bills have been higher than expected. Have you been able to check your bills on My3 or our Three App? Have you spoken to customer services to take you through a breakdown of what the extra charges are? Please bear in mind you're contacting me on our public forum, so I won't be able to view the bill personally.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Miro
Fledgling

Good luck with that they don't reply and after going to mobile ombudsman you need a letter of deadlock from 3 its a complete waste of time