Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data roaming

Asih
Fledgling

I got this message from you

Hi there, it's Three.

You've started a new billing cycle - so your data roaming limit of £45 has been refreshed. This amount excludes VAT, where it applies.

Any questions? Get in touch: three.co.uk/contact-us

What it means?  What do you mean by the word “you”?  I’ve never started anything as you referred in the text. 

2 REPLIES 2
Kat29
Fledgling

I’ve got the same message. I’ve had the same sim plan with 3 for years & it’s always been covered by the ‘fair use’ unlimited roaming abroad in most countries. Does this mean it’s been changed? 

MZone
Key player

You haven’t started anything but your new billing month cycle has reset. This has something to do with Ofcom regulations and the message is a standard default message. See info below.

Our worldwide data roaming limit

To help you manage your roaming costs while abroad, we’ll text you information about call charges and roaming rates in each country. 

To prevent you from spending too much, we've also set a worldwide data roaming limit of £45 a month. We'll send you texts to let you know when you've reached 80% and 95% of this £45 limit. 

To keep track of what you spend abroad, you can log into your My3 account or check the Three app. 

If you don't want roaming cost text notifications, text 'stop' to 330. You can easily reactivate the notifications by texting 'start' to 330. 

To change your data roaming limit, you'll need to contact us. If you're not calling from a Three phone or calling while abroad, you'll be charged standard international call charges.