cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed delivery

RobertMarton
Fledgling

Hi, 

I am Robert Marton and have an account with free almost 10 years. I decided to pre-order the new iPhone 16pro on 13th of September. Everything went well, credit check passed, got all the information what I need, and happily wait for the delivery day. 
Before the delivery I have received an email from DPD to give an alternative address if I am not at home, which I did, spoke to my next door neighbor, and give his address too. Following day (supposed to be a delivery day) went check the DPD tracking, and once they have received the device they sent it back to three on the morning.I called the customer service explain the situation and I have been told they must contact me before the delivery what is never happened. As far as I know there could check all the incoming calls, and possibly three could see no one called me. Now I tried to re-order the device, but I have been told we need to cancel the previous order first which we did, but I also asked it will affect the credit check if I do a re-order and I have been told it won’t. 
After the cancellation they passed me through to the upgrade team to do a re-order again, and the credit check failed.

I am asking three network to explain this situation and how we could go through if literally 11 days between the 2 order my second credit check failed, possibly because the cancellation which I have been told to do so.

Please contact me to discuss this case.

thank you

0 REPLIES 0